Ground floor internal refurbishment and front extension.
Following a list of client requirements and confirming a detailed scope of works with approved samples for all finishes a programme was issued outlining the durations and sequencing.
The project works consisted of the following:
- Site set up, hoarding and perimeter fencing including signage, a lay down area and site welfare.
- A full strip out of the ground floor and 1st floor including, Gas, electrical all internal finishes.
- Installing 2 number picture frame steel to the front and rear excavation of the property with new interna steel works to fully open the entire ground floor.
- Removing the roof to the existing conservatory and instal, a new pitched roof with 4 number large skylight and internal vaulted ceilings.
- Addition. of a front 25m2 extension forming a new entrance hall with skylights and feature double sliding door to the new lounge space and a new family bathroom with laundry room.
- New kitchen and alliance es with large central island.
- New electrical install with smart wiring and data/Av point to each room back toi the mini comms room.
- Bespoke joinery and integrated media. wall.
- All new heating and pluming.
- New drywall and full slim to all areas
- New engineering flooring to the entire ground floor with inlay entrance matting and new skirtings.
- Staircase adaptions and new carpet finishes.
- Full decorations to the ground and 1srt floor.
- New carpets to the 1st floor bedrooms.
- Tilling works and mosaic inlays with brass trims.
- Externally a double front drive and pathway has been laid as well as new external wall to form a front courtyard.