Kitchen dinner and landscape works.
Ground floor internal refurbishment and front extension.
The project works consisted of the following:
- Site set up, hoarding and perimeter fencing including signage, a lay down area and site welfare.
- A full strip out of the ground floor and 1st floor including, Gas, electrical all internal finishes.
- Installing 2 number picture frame steel to the front and rear excavation of the property with new interna steel works to fully open the entire ground floor.
- Removing the roof to the existing conservatory and instal, a new pitched roof with 4 number large skylight and internal vaulted ceilings.
- Addition. of a front 25m2 extension forming a new entrance hall with skylights and feature double sliding door to the new lounge space and a new family bathroom with laundry room.
- New kitchen and alliance es with large central island.
- New electrical install with smart wiring and data/Av point to each room back toi the mini comms room.
- Bespoke joinery and integrated media. wall.
- All new heating and pluming.
- New drywall and full slim to all areas
- New engineering flooring to the entire ground floor with inlay entrance matting and new skirtings.
- Staircase adaptions and new carpet finishes.
- Full decorations to the ground and 1srt floor.
- New carpets to the 1st floor bedrooms.
- Tilling works and mosaic inlays with brass trims.
- Externally a double front drive and pathway has been laid as well as new external wall to form a front courtyard.
Works comprised of the following:
- Removing the existing old lean too to the rear of the property.
- Install, a new 35m2 rear extension to the side and rear of the property.
- New aluminium bifold windows and doors were installed to the new kitchen dinning space.
- New electrical installation including lighting to both the in ternal and externals.
- New heating and plumbing installation with underfloor heating.
- New large format porcelain tiles laid both internally and externally.
- New Wren kitchen with white marble work tops and splash backs.
- 3 number large roof lights.
- 40m2 external patio area.
- Large built in seating area with raised planters and water features house a hardwood inlay for seating and finished in a white K rend.
- External hot tub in a cedar finish.
- Outdoor fireplace.
- External white render to the new extension.
- Addition of the side entrance, below ground drainage and fencing.