Ground floor internal refurbishment and rear extension with landscape works and large patio.
Following a list of client requirements and confirming a detailed scope of works with approved samples for all finishes a programme was issued outlining the durations and sequencing.
The project works consisted of the following:
- Site set up, hoarding and perimeter fencing including signage, a lay down area and site welfare.
- Install temporary power and site accommodation, segregation of rthe family during the build.
- A full strip out of the ground floor and 1st floor including, Gas, electrical all internal finishes.
- Installing 2 number picture frame steel to the front and rear excavation of the property with new interna steel works to fully open the entire ground floor
- Addition of a Rear 75m2 extension forming a new kitchen dinner, utility room and formal dining area.
- Bespoke drop down bulk heads with hidden LED lighting.
- New kitchen and appliances with large central island.
- New electrical install with smart wiring and data/Av points to each room back to the mini comms room.
- A Lutron lighting control system
- Bespoke joinery and integrated media wall.
- New windows and doors.
- All new heating and pluming.
- New drywall and full skim to all areas.
- New tiled flooring to the entire ground floor with inlay entrance matting and new skirtings.
- Staircase adaptions and new carpet finishes.
- Full decorations to the ground and 1srt floor.
- New carpets to the 1st floor bedrooms.
- Tilling works and mosaic inlays with colour matched trims.
- Externally a double front drive and pathway has been laid as well as new external entrance gates.
- A large rear patio with power and lighting including an external WIFI music system.